Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beastly: Lindy's Diary

Beastly: Lindy's Diary (Kendra Chronicles #1.5)Beastly: Lindy's Diary by Alex Flinn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


LOVED!!! For so many reasons.

This is essentially Beastly told from Lindy's point of view. Its written in diary form which gives us such an insight into her character. We get not only what goes on in the story but also her thoughts and emotions not only about Adrian/Kyle but also about her life before with her father. We learn a lot about her background and what she has been through before coming to live with Adrian/Kyle. We also see how coming to live with him has affected her.

I really loved this novella. Its so full of emotion that there were times I almost cried. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoyed Beastly. It can be enjoyed without reading Beastly but I assure you that if you read one you will want to read the other. Also, I am one that really likes books written in diary form, so if you do too you should try this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...