Monday, March 10, 2014

The Marechal Chornicles

The Marechal Chronicles: Volumes I, II, and III (An Erotic Fantasy Tale)The Marechal Chronicles: Volumes I, II, and III by Aimélie Aames

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This read has everything I love in a good book: hot sex, magic, fantasy, witches and erotic fire gods, as well as mystery, intrigue, and great characters. Not to mention the hot cover is great eye candy.

The very first scene grabs your attention from the very beginning as we are introduced to two fire being in a scene that's very hot in more ways than one. As the story progresses we are introduced to Melisse, the chambermaid with dreams of having more out of life, and the Marechal, the sexy, scarred lawman that is in search of a killer that removes skins.

As the story progresses we are pulled deeper into this world full of sex and magic that just makes we want to know more. This world has a bit of everything including some very sexy scenes that literally set their world on fire. My only complaint was that the end came far sooner than I wanted it to and I can't wait to continue this series.

This is not for the feint of heart and only for those over 18, but if you love erotica and paranormal romance then you should definitely pick up this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...